Pendant Australian Opal Green Sparkle
This Australian Boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An opal pendant cut and polished into a softly curved freeform triangle, using Australian boulder opal.
- This is a very softly coloured piece with pale misty mauve pink base, shot through with sparkling flecks of very bright green.
- A one of a kind opal, there will never be another the same.
- Australian Boulder Opal.
- Pendant length 2.6cm, width 1.1cm
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- The pendant comes on a gold vermeil chain.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.