Pendant Australian Opal Heart on Amethyst
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished by our own opal cutter in our Noosa North Shore studio. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are then carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- An Australian solid boulder opal pendant in a heart shape, with crystalline detail that reveals bright flashes of blue green, dark blue and misty mauve.
- This pretty but rugged piece has been cut into a soft heart shape, the boulder shows through in a swirling pattern across the stone.
- The back of the heart has a band of colour detail.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- Responsible sourcing.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 1.5cm across.
- Pendant hangs at 2cm down.
- Comes on a bespoke necklace of very tiny faceted Amethyst beads.
- Responsibly sourced gemstone.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.