Pendant Australian Opal Venus Shell Carving 1
This Australian boulder Opal pendant is a one off piece, it has been cut and polished to our own design. The rough opals are sourced by our cutter, they are then carefully cut and skilfully polished to reveal the beautiful colour, bright flashes and patination. Each opal cut by us is a solid Australian opal, responsibly sourced and there will never be another piece exactly the same, it is unique.
Please take really good care of your opal jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Opals are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- A gorgeous Australian boulder opal pendant carved into in the shape of a Venus shell, it has the look of an ancient shell that has travelled the seas.
- Misty crystalline mauve with internal lines showing flashes of bright blue, some green and pink.
- The natural lines of this stone are integral to the form of the opal.
- The back of the heart is polished boulder stone.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- The pendant has been skillfully carved to use the natural colours and details of the opal rough piece, best suited to the scallop shell shape.
- Weight is 34.55ct before setting.
- Responsible sourcing.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Opal is 3cm across.
- Pendant hangs at 3.5cm down.
- Comes on a 925 silver chain.
- Responsibly sourced gemstone.
- Please be careful with any cosmetic chemical around natural gems as they can damage the surface.
- Dropping your good jewellery can result in stones becoming loose or chipping.