Pendant Heart of Shell
- Heart is roughly 3.5cm - 4.5cm long total, but as all individually cut this may differ.
- Natural material from sea shell so each will have particular markings.
- Each pendant is different the in pattern of the swirl and carries some natural inclusions
- Hangs from a Silver wire bail.
- The shell has a high shine polish
- Please handle with care as the shell can chip if dropped on a hard surface.
- Each pendant comes on a silver tone chain
Our new range of crystal and silver jewellery was photographed on Cat Island in The Bahamas, against the pure white sand and the clear blue water.
This darling pendant is hand carved from the stopper or Operculum of a sea shell, it is also known as Shiva Shell, and sometimes called Pacific Cat’s Eye. It has been believed to open the Third Eye Chakra which transform and mute negative energy.
Comes on a chain