Pendant Undersea Nautilus and Opal
This necklace is from our range showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals studio in Australia. The pendant is solid silver, it is cast from a shard of old sea worn shell and has a beautiful Australian opal set onto the front. This pendant is handmade and totally unique, it has the feeling of the spirit of the ocean and the tides in the South Pacific Sea. The design incorporating the shell shard and water bubbles is original as it is cast directly from the shell. Made for Mombasa Rose exclusively.
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Made exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- Cast and designed by North Shore Opals Studio, Australia.
- The natural Australian Opal was cut and polished by the master cutter in Noosa at the North Shore Studio.
- The silver shell is 4.2cm long.
- This pendant is very delicate and incredibly pretty, wear it with love.
- Pendant is 2.2cm wide
- Comes on a solid silver chain.
- The silver shell shard is made by an artist who allows the design to take its own form, telling its own story.
- This adds to the narrative of the piece.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.