Pendant Undersea Rockpool
This necklace is from our range showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals studio in Australia. The centre piece is silver, it is cast from a shard of shell picked up on the Noosa beach. This organic shape of this pendant is very unusual and unique. The underside is enameled in the colours of sea blue, with a scattering of sand and rocks, and bubbles. It could be found nestling in a rock pool or at the bottom of the sea. The design is original as it is cast directly from the shell. Made for Mombasa Rose exclusively.
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Made exclusively for Mombasa Rose Boutique.
- Cast and designed by North Shore Opals Studio, Australia.
- The silver is roughly 2.4cm long.
- The pendant has the rough markings of an old shell in the ocean.
- This pendant is a one off piece, there will never be another quite like it, wear it with love.
- Comes on a chain made with deep blue beads from Murano in Venice.
- The silver shell shard is made by an artist who allows the design to take its own form, telling its own story.
- This adds to the narrative of the piece.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.