Necklace Under the Sea Pacific
This necklace is one of the first pieces showcasing the jewellery designs from North Shore Opals Australia. The centre piece is cut from a shard of sea shell fossicked on the beach in Vanuatu. The necklace is just so special, the design is original, to flatter and enhance the centre shell pendant, and give a feeling of the water and cool of the South Pacific. The beads include four Herkimer diamonds, eight large paillette cut Peruvian opal stones, also pink coral, Amazonite, quartz and shell.
Please take really good care of your designer jewellery, avoid any chemical contact including make up, perfume and hairspray. Shells are somewhat fragile and can chip, shatter and be damaged by dropping or any sharp impact. Store in a cloth or a soft jewellery case.
- Cut and designed by North Shore Opals Australia.
- The Pacific shell centre piece is 5cm long.
- Pendant is 2.3cm wide.
- The necklace stones include Herkimer diamonds, Peruvian opal, pink coral, Amazonite, Shell and quartz.
- Necklace length is 51cm and extends to 55cm.
- Clasp and extender chain 925 solid silver.
- Inclusions and natural imperfections will occur.
- Every necklace in the Undersea range is a one off piece and cannot be duplicated exactly the same.
- This piece must be stored flat.