Pendant Australian Crystal Opal Carved Whale Tail
An absolute stunner, this mystical crystal opal skilfully carved into the shape of a whale tail, a dreamy and tactile opal pendant that is a one off piece.
- An opal pendant featuring a beautifully carved whale tail, it is double sided so can be worn either way.
- The crystal displays different colours as it is moved.
- This piece has bright green flash with some yellow fading to mauve on one side, on the other side which is carved more, the colour is cream fading into mauve with some pale green and a tiny splash of pinky red.
- This piece has been carved by our master cutter, there will never be another piece like this it is really an amazingly tactile and mystical opal.
- A one of a kind opal.
- Australian crystal opal, weight before setting is 38ct.
- Responsibly sourced Australian gemstone.
- From the North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Noosa Australia.
- Comes on a fine gold vermeil chain, but can easily be changed for a gold chain by the customer.
- This dainty pendant is 3.5cm across and hangs at 3.5cm.
- Refrain from putting undue pressure on the necklace.