Pendant Australian Opal Ocean Droplet
A tiny splash of deep blue and green on this subtle opal pendant one could be looking at an ocean reef from above, deep blue sea and tiny islands.
- An Australian solid boulder opal pendant in a droplet shape, with deep blue, mid blue and green swirling across the crystal.
- Small host rock islands in the stone.
- This piece has been cut into a soft droplet shape.
- The back of the heart is also polished.
- Solid Australian Boulder Opal.
- Responsible sourcing.
- From Noosa North Shore Opal Cutting and Jewellery Studio in Australia.
- Opal is .8cm across. Pendant is 1.6cm down.
- Pendant bail is 925 silver.
- Comes on a 925 silver chain.